Hi, At the moment you are viewing the forum as a guest. As a guest you can't make post and participate in discussions. So you need to register and become a member of the forum. Click the register link bellow and become a part of AVACS Live Chat Support Forum. Thanks
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Keywords

June 2017
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

The most tagged keywords

Latest topics
» Add Purse Via Sms
Mon Dec 19, 2016 9:08 pm by Silent Eyes

» Change Nickname Limitation
Mon Dec 19, 2016 4:20 pm by Silent Eyes

» General rules and guidelines
Sat Dec 17, 2016 5:34 pm by Administrator

» Taking Avacs to Next level adding VoIP cal or Video chat
Sun Aug 21, 2016 2:58 am by MAX

» About AVACS Live Chat
Sat Aug 20, 2016 7:34 pm by MB.Galaxy.0632

» login and register
Sat Aug 20, 2016 7:30 pm by MB.Galaxy.0632

» Adding WhatsApp smilies
Sat Aug 20, 2016 6:57 pm by SoulMate

» How to develops avacs the more and more
Sat Aug 20, 2016 6:28 pm by SoulMate

» How to become SM
Sat Aug 20, 2016 6:25 pm by SoulMate

I forgot my password

Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking Digg  Social bookmarking Delicious  Social bookmarking Reddit  Social bookmarking Stumbleupon  Social bookmarking Slashdot  Social bookmarking Yahoo  Social bookmarking Google  Social bookmarking Blinklist  Social bookmarking Blogmarks  Social bookmarking Technorati  

Support forum

Bookmark and share the address of on your social bookmarking website

How to become SM

View previous topic View next topic Go down

MAX
Administrator
Nick : MAX
ID : 1407297
Chatroom : English room
Job/hobbies : reading
View user profile

PostMAX on Sun Aug 14, 2016 9:25 pm

Hey my dearest friends! As you see many users ask about how to become a SuperModerator in AVACS Live Chat, i think all users want to become SuperModerator! LOL, yeah they should get their choice but there are some things for them to do, so i have brought some tips from RUBY who was an SM from Romania and Dr.vahid who was TOP user from iran. If you read their comments carefully then i hope you will understand that how to become SM. RUBY: so... U wanna be moderator or supermoderator? if u wanna be a mod...then u must have some friends who will support u..in becomming one...and to be polite with other users...etc...and then someone will see all that..and i'm sure someone will help u...if u wanna become an SM...without voting yourself...as sm..u must..make advertising for avacs...(make other ppl...to visit..and chat on avacs...at least 10-15 new users...it's about increasing number of users in your room...i mean the room u wanna become SM...and to tell admin about all the steps u are making in becoming an sm) GOOOD luck. Dr.vahid: -5-6 month before, i sent a msg to admin and SAID:I want to become 1 of SM in my 2nd HOME "avacs" !He said:JUST GIVE BIG HELP TO DEVELOP YOUR 2ND HOME!. So now if you Wanna be supermoderator? 1.vote. 2.invite m0re users to avacs.3.bec0me your c0untry's merchant. 4.give m0re ideas or plan f0r develop avacs... upload avacs in m0re webpages, and etc. 5. and other works.bib bib give time t0 admin.in that time u must d0 m0re w0rk f0r devel0p avax. everydaysend rep0rt 0f ur w0rk t0 admin.it's true that he is busy. but he read all msg" lol! lol! lol!
SoulMate
General user
View user profile

PostSoulMate on Sat Aug 20, 2016 6:25 pm

Hi max bro

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Create an account or log in to leave a reply

You need to be a member in order to leave a reply.

Create an account

Join our community by creating a new account. It's easy!

Create a new account

Already have an account? No problem, log in here.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum